TETON BUILDING SYSTEMS
Tiny Houses | Modulars | RV Park units | Cabins
- State of the art cabins can be constructed to RV Park Model Specs ( compliant with campgrounds and parks), or as conventional cabins to be placed on foundation or pier beams.
- High end construction/ amenities include wood floors, timber roofs w/ reclaimed barn wood ceiling and siding.
- Master Bedroom with King size bed with full master built-in closet. Sierra Pacific windows that offer plenty of natural light.
- The Loft area can accommodate a king size bed. Use the Loft as bedroom and the Master bedroom as office.
- Kitchen with concrete or granite counter tops with built in appliances and high grade quality cabinets.
- Full size bathroom with frame-less glass and granite showers with 7 head body shower panel and vanity.
- Living room can sit a couch, coffee table and walls wired for cable, internet and space to hang a flat screen TV. Opens up to a beautiful private patio deck.
- Classified as an RV! and governed by DOT with third party inspections, may not require a building permit.
- Use as cabin, guest suite, home office, man cave, granny suite.
- Does not require permanent foundation - can re-purpose/ sell if your needs change.
- Can also manufacture 'Commercial Units' beyond the 400 sqft envelope.
| LENGTH:|| 46'|| WIDTH:|| 14'|
| ROAD HEIGHT:|| 16' 10"|| TRAILER SIZE:|| 10" I-Beam, 4 axels|
| MAIN ROOM:|| 12' X 14' 5"|| KITCHEN:|| Full - no oven|
| BATHROOM:|| 8'X8'|| LOFT:|| 12' X 14'|
| HEIGHT UNDER LOFT:|| 7' X 6"|| LOFT HEIGHT:|| 3' 6"|
| MAIN ROOM HEIGHT:|| 10'|| DECK/PATIO:|| 7' X 12'|